Thursday, November 18, 2010

Work Project

In an effort to keep posting stuff, today I'm throwing up some sketches I did for a work project a few weeks ago. I'm not sure how much I'm legally allowed to talk about it (or not), so for now I'll just post the pics along with some basic comments.

After these initial sketches here, I was asked to combine 2 of the characters: the second (angry-looking) guy and the dude at the bottom.


This next pic shows what I came up with. It was my idea to show him with a different, loud-themed outfit each time we see him. Still don't know if they're gonna go with that idea or not. Anyway, after this, I was asked to provide various expressions.

Here he is again displaying his emotional range along with a new outfit (I especially liked this one):

Some additional expressions:

Tomorrow I'll post the next stages, which proved to be slightly frustrating. Details soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment