Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cammy 2009

I'm currently working on an updated version of the CAMMY pic I did back in 2005. I found all kinds of mistakes concerning her anatomy and proportions but I still kinda like the image overall. I also got really inspired by a photo from an amazing photographer on DevianART. To me, that looks like a real-life Cammy.

Anyway, here's an initial rough that I'm messing around with alongside the original line drawing from 2005. I'm still trying to work out the overall shape, composition and (most of all) her anatomy. The anatomy is most important for me because I really want to accentuate her muscle definition. Yes, I kinda suck at anatomy, especially when I'm trying to be as detailed as I can with it. Whatever. I'll do the best I can at this stage of my life. We'll see how it goes.

(BTW, I have no idea how to post these images side by side. I tried to get it to work but almost pulled my hair out in the process.)



No comments:

Post a Comment